We shared this totally awesome literal music video of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" last June but now in honor of this weeks Glee.
Mr. Schuester this is my asignment for rehabilitating a song with a bad reputation.
Total Eclipse of the Heart is probably the greatest overly emotional "O $h!t I think I love you" songs ever written," but this literal version of the video takes over the top to a new and hilarious level.
Other videos that need a literal version:
- Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel
- White Wedding by Billy Idol
- I want candy by Bow Wow Wow
What videos would you like to see get a literal treatment?
- Ponyo: The latest movie in Hayao Miyazaki's collection. I love all of his movies his vision art and story are always entertaining and edifying. I’ve been looking forward to this one for years. It did not get released to the theaters in this area I would still place this as an owner unseen for fans of Miyazaki and a renter probably an owner for the rest. Some other great movies from Hayo Miyazaki: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Castle in the Sky.
- More Ponyo on dashPunk
- 2012: a disaster film which will feature some of the more scarier natural disasters out there like Yellowstone's super volcano. I’m curious to see how they pull of the message behind the movie but I have seen so many of these go wrong which leaves me leery to watch it. Netflix says I’ll give it a 4.1 so it may be good. Definitely a renter.
- Ninja: Do Not Confuse this with Ninja Assassin the Wachowski brothers film that will be released in a couple of weeks. Ninja is a modern tale about Ninjas with a typical story line: Main character journeys to Japan to study to be a ninja then gets called back to New York to protect an armor chest with the legendary ninja weapons in it. I find it hard to place into the not interested category because I’m a sucker for Martial arts movies though every other bone in my body warns me that this won’t be good. Netflix thinks I will give it a 3 which means it’s a risk. With that in mind a renter for fans of martial arts movies and not interested for the rest.
The Wachowski brothers have recruited South Korean ... Rain (aka Jung Ji-hoon) to star in...
A ninja movie from the people behind the Matrix?? Can I get in line now? There is little I can say about this project at this point aside from the excited giggle, but I will be keeping an eye out for more information as it becomes available.
(via Kung Fu Cinema)