Weird Tales magazine is giving away free copies of their July/August issue for free! Download it here.
Need a reason to get it? Check out the table of contents:
ALL IN | Peter Atwood
- Now this is truly organized gambling.
HOW I GOT HERE | Ramsey Shehadeh
- Between Heaven and Hell lie the streets of D.C.
BELAIR PLAZA | Adam Corbin Fusco
- There is no such thing as a cursed shopping center.
AN INVITATION VIA EMAIL | Mike Allen
- Getting tenure must be a real pain in the ass.
MAINEVERMONTNEWHAMPSHIREMASS| Nick Mamatas
- And then the horror convention got a little epic.
THE STONE-HEARTED QUEEN | Kelly Barnhill
- She shared her father’s magic — but enough of it?
GANARANOK | Rory Steves
- A Shakesperean love story, plus antennae.
EVOLUTION | Karen Heuler
- Can’t wait to grow up and escape Mom’s claws.
RIGHT YOU ARE IF YOU SAY YOU ARE| Norman Spinrad
- The princess was hot. Hotter than the dragonfire
Mike Mignola: Hellboy’s Dad\
- The creator of Hellboy chats with Elizabeth Genco about Dracula, Lovecraft, and making weird comics.
Summer Reading Weirducopia
- An array of bizarre new books — plus an exclusive excerpt from the hot new steam-fantasy novel The Court of the Air!
- THE EYRIE | evolutions, transformations, metamorphoses
- WEIRDISM | music of the dark, terror of the night
- THE LIBRARY & BAZAAR | weird books and fantastical masks
- HARVEY PELICAN & CO. | special offers from the esoterica king
- LOST IN LOVECRAFT | a literary journey with Kenneth Hite
- THE CRYPTIC | fantastic commentary by Darrell Schweitzer
- FEEDBACK | what you thought of “The 85 Weirdest Storytellers”