When Artie's chances of traveling with the group to Regionals are in question, Will challenges the kids to step out of their comfort zones and experience life from a different point of view. Meanwhile, the Glee Club hosts its first “diva-off” between Kurt and Rachel, and Sue reveals a softer side.
Glee 109 Wheels airs on November 11, 2009. Watch it streaming online on Hulu
Glee 109 Wheels trailer
What did you think about Glee 109 Wheels?
Let me know in the comments below what you like, dislike and are your favorite moments?
Glee just gets better and better. In Wheels the students are challenged to explore what it is like to live with a disability. They start with Artie and what it is like to be in a wheel chair and then they sneak in some bigger questions and points. Imagine what Sue might have to say about the subject.
I really have to give them credit for how they handled people with down syndrome. Having a niece with down syndrom I tend to get defensive and protective whenever the subject gets brought. They did such a good job I was brought almost to tears, kudos!
- I love how they approached and explored the subject of people with disabilities
- Artie's singing dancing with myself is brilliant!
- The interaction between Artie and Tina
- the choreography with the wheel chair just gets better and more elaborate
- the diva off between Rachel and Kurt
- seeing some examples of the difficulties of being in a wheel chair
- I was very impressed with how they handled down syndrom in this episode almost brought me to tears.
- Kurts dad
- The guest appearance by Vork from the Guild!!!
- The secret recipe left me laughing.
- Nothing it is a great episode