So many people have tore this movie apart, I don't want to follow them. I want to take a different tact.
The Pointlessness of Life
This movie is little more than a nihilist propaganda film that works way to hard to teach you several things:
- Religion is futile.
- Science is futile.
- Belief in anything is futile.
- The Sontarans created man before they shrank.
- Drugs lead to death.
- Sex proves you are not a robot, unless you are a Cylon.
- Androids don't die.
- Goo makes snakes.
- Women can walk, run, jump, fight, lift heavy objects, and repel down great heights immediately after a cicerian.
- Aliens are brutish and dumb, but not the ones you are thinkin of.
- Prequels are rarely ever good.