Destination Truth Season 3 will start on September 9th on sy-fy for a 9 episode season. I wish they would give Josh and the gang more episodes so they can investigate even more of the cryptid myths.
About Destination Truth
Follow Josh Gates as he explores tales of the unexplained around the globe. Each week they travel to the location of the unexplained event, interview the locals, and explore the myth trying to prove or disprove it.
The show is a lot of fun to watch and we get to also learn about distant cultures along with the exploration of the unexplained.
What to Expect in season 3
- A mystery in Alaska
- A mystery in Florida
- The ghost towns of Chernobyl
- Turkish lake serpent
- The Bermuda Triangle
- A return to the Himalayan Mountains Bhutan for another look at the Yeti
- World's first overnight exploration of King Tut's cursed tomb
- Pitch-black dives in ancient Caribbean caves for a giant octopus
- haunted lost city in Peru & a Chilean high speed desert creature
- watch the video below of Josh highlighting some of the mysteries to be investigated in season 3
Netflix lets you rent, watch and return DVDs from home - Try free for 2 weeks