Echo goes undercover as a backup singer to protect a pop singer stalked by an obsessed fan.
I really enjoyed this episode. Every time I think I have the show figured out Joss throws a twist in that sets me on the edge of my seat.
In stage fright we get to see:
- Eliza sings and did a good job
- Eco remembers Sierra and her handler
- The dolls are herding and showing signs of instincts running deeper than the memory wipes are able to reach
- The Dollhouse shows us how they “handle” the FBI agent Paul Ballard
- How Eco is special since she is able to adapt with the information she is given.
Netflix lets you rent, watch and return DVDs from home - Try free for 2 weeks
Don't wait. Guarantee your seat before you go and avoid a sold out show. Skip the box office lines and buy movie tickets at Fandango.com.